- Jalan Permas Barat, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
- To assist Utility Engineer and ensure the safety of the boiler system operation and cleanliness of Boilerhouse.
- To operate, maintain, and manage the Boiler areas.
- To always practice and follow work procedures/instruction, housekeeping and safety policies.
- Repair plant and equipment from time to time as may be required.
- Maintain strict safety and housekeeping practice at all times.
- To record the boiler operation into the log sheet, and report to Head of Department (HOD) if any abnormal operations arise.
- Support in turn on/off the steam supply to production upon request of shift engineers.
- Responsible start up and shut down the boiler according to production schedule.
- To record utility of gas and water every day, including water pressure from SAJ.
- To record operation of the water filtration system, backwash and change filter.
- To record the operation of the air compressor, chiller, and water level.
- Perform any other job/function that may be assigned by HOD.
- Comply with company rules and regulations and adhere to company standards.
- Minimum at least Grade 1 Certificate and issued by DOSH.
- At least 2 year(s) of boiler hands-on operation experience in manufacturing/production field, preferable in food industries.
- Competence in carrying out all the duties and responsibilities as a Boilerman.
- To work with minimum supervision.
- Able to write and speak in Basic English / Bahasa Melayu. The ability to speak other languages will be an advantage.
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.