Logistics Team Lead at Gevalia
- Drottninggatan 55, 803 10 Gävle, Sweden
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We´ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that´s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Enjoyed in over 80 countries, our 12,000 passionate coffee champions are delivering our vision: a coffee for every cup.
True coffee democracy begins here with all of us. Coffee is at the heart of life. It is with us at the big moments and the small. It’s an expression and enjoyment of personal taste and everyone should be free to enjoy their coffee their way. So why don’t you join us? And be a part of something amazing…
Gevalia is part of Jacobs Douwe Egberts since 2017 and operates in the city of Gävle, Sweden. We have a 100-year old heritage of roasting coffee in Gävle.
The Team Lead Logistics has the has full responsibility for all processes and associates in the warehouse and ensures that all results related to logistics are achieved by driving a Safe, Healthy and sustainable Environment, complying to quality standards and delivering the right service levels at optimal cost.
The main activities are:
- Leads the team to achieve both manufacturing and supply chain excellence and develops a proactive safety culture with hands-on approach
- Manage the flow of inventory effectively and efficiently aiming to achieve the desired level of customer service at optimal cost, focusing on process improvement and timely delivery
- Drives the need to organize, automate, simplify and digitalize our processes and way of working
- Coordinates all shipping related activities to ensure a smooth product supply and material movements within and out of the plant
- Delivers key performance indicators linked to Compelling Business Need in Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Engagement
A curious & inquisitive Mindset, Self Driving- always keen to challenge the status quo with a strong team ethic.
- Education in logistics / business administration / industrial engineering or related subject
- 5 years’ experience in operational and or logistic environment
- Leadership and communication competencies and experience,
- Experience in building teams and leading change
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing software, SAP, ERP system, MS Office
- Good knowledge and experience of Operational Excellence methodologies like Lean and 5S. Native Swedish required.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and support one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing across the globe. Your achievements here will get noticed.