HRBP, Global R&D and Procurement
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
In your role as HR Business Partner for Global R&D and Procurement you will be a part of the passionate and driven HR team. You will be reporting to the Global HR Director RD&O.
You will pro-actively pick up on the needs of line managers, implement and run key HR processes, solve challenges in the business and be involved in/work on various global projects supporting R&D and Procurement.
- Acting as business partner on HR topics for both line managers and associates (in NL and UK), in which you provide sound advice in employee relations and applicable labour law
- Coordinating, improving and implementing the HR processes while shaping the performance culture
- Managing the HR agenda on topics such as sickness absence, job evaluations, talent management, performance development
- Working on global projects as required by HR & business.
To be successful in this role, you will need a university Master degree and 5+ years of HR experience in preferably a Consumer Goods/ R&D / Procurement or related environment. In depth knowledge of Dutch and UK labour laws and regulations is a big plus. Moreover, you have experienced HR in a fast moving and international environment and are able to drive global mindset. You have well-developed English communication skills, are structured and organized, can handle competing priorities and have a solid credibility. Additionally, you have a strong business acumen in combination with a pragmatic problem-solving approach. Last but not least, you are hands on and able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills and ability to take ownership.
Does this sound like you? Are you the one we are looking for to join our great RD&O HR team? Please don’t hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to drink a cup of coffee or tea with you!
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- A year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- Additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.