Customer Service Intern PRO BE (Internship)
- Esplanade, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
As a Customer Care Intern at Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional you will be the point of contact for the customer concerning our start-up B2B web shop, with a focus on transferring existing customers and guiding them through this process. At the same time you will support the team in documenting the most frequent questions and technical issues. This means you will be working together with the Ingredient Sales Team, the Marketing Team and the Web Shop Development Team to make a successful story of our web shop launch.
Your main responsibilities:
1. Complaints and difficulties
- Handle complaints and difficulties of our start-up web shop
- Take the responsibility to set up a templates/one-pager – “How to deal with…” to support the team in handling recurring customer problems
- Advise and help customers over e-mail (& telephone)
2. Customer Service
- Actively inform customers about our new web shop
- Transfer customers to our online web shop
- Guide customers in creating an online account and placing their first online order
3. Progress reporting
- Monitor evolution of the number of web shop customers
- Monitor customer questions and technical issues
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a Customer Care Intern, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Student in a commercial orientation
- Well-developed proactivity and not scared to take initiative
- Comfortable to work with today’s technology
- Desire to work in an international team environment
- Thoroughness and a sense of ownership
- You are Dutch speaking and you can express yourself in French
- You’re available for a minimum of 5 months starting in February/March 2021
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious –JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup. Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing –all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.