Key Account Specialist - Danish speaking
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. With Coffee brands like; Gevalia / L'OR / Tassimo / Espresso House in retail.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The KAM Specialist is responsible for commercial back office for a specific customer/group. The role is working very closely with Key Account Managers in preparing short and midterm volume forecasts, detailed promotional planning, overviews of listing of assortment. The position co-pilots preparation of commercial presentations towards customers and the sales rep team.
- Setting up campaigns in the sales systems + provisions
- Sending campaign confirmations to customers
- Create forecast for campaigns and communicate towards sales force
- Financial evaluation of promotional effectiveness
- Create new products in our internal system
- Registration of New products in Customers systems
- Contact with customers to manage the transition from old to new products
- Create prices with the Key Accounts in different systems
- Receipt + Control + Approval of invoices after campaign
- Settlement of invoices in TAS (internal JDE financial accrual system) + SAP
- Storage control of customers
- Calculation and follow up sales, monthly + weekly
- Participation in on going projects like Perfect Store targeting Sales Reps, e-com positioning etc.
- Experience in a high performance, commercial environment, preferably FMCG (1-2 years)
- Market research reports understanding (Nielsen, Catman)
- Initiator to problem solving
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Experience using applications like SAP-BW, TAS
- Fluent in Danish and English