Talent Acquisition Manager (In House)
- Ruscote Ave, Banbury OX16, UK
JDE in the UK&I is divided into 4 functional areas Retail, Professional, Manufacturing and R&D, the HR team support the whole of the UK&I population. We are a team of 14 HR professionals working across business partnering, operations, talent and reward driving the people agenda across the business. This role is based within the Talent & Learning team and will lead and support the attraction of great talent into the organisation.
The ambition of the Talent Team is to achieve a world class 360 degree talent experience whereby JDE is able to identify, attract, source, assess, hire, onboard, develop and promote great talent both internally and from the external market.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will have responsibility for a key aspect of this through leading the attraction, assessment and delivery of candidates across the four business units within the UK&I. Partnering with stakeholders, the Talent Acquisition Manager will drive quality of experience for both candidate and hiring team as well as ensuring compliance and achievement of key recruitment metrics. The Talent Acquisition Manager will recruit across a wide range of functions and role levels from Manufacturing to Sales, from early careers to senior management. Outside of the talent acquisition process this role will be involved in a range of continuous improvement projects that will align to the overall Talent strategy, from developing the early careers vision and embedding D&I into our processes through to supplier review and management. Some key focus areas include;
- Partner with stakeholders to manage the internal and external talent acquisition process.
- Identify opportunities to optimise the talent acquisition process with a focus on a continuous improvement.
- Coach stakeholders on the talent acquisition process ensuring hiring manager capability and a great candidate experience.
- Manage the intern and apprenticeship programme from an internal and external perspective including liaising with schools & universities, candidate attraction, recruitment and onboarding.
- Capture and present recruitment analytics in order to provide stakeholders with a dashboard view and drive acquisition strategy. Manage the budget in order to deliver the talent acquisition annual operating plan.
- Receive, review and qualify all candidates focusing on quality and candidate experience.
- Manage all communications including interview booking and testing processes with candidates and suppliers.
- Deliver a world class candidate experience during all touch points with candidates that will promote JDE as an employer of choice.
- Create a pipeline to attract and engage prospective candidates
- Explore innovative routes to market.
- Drive the new JDE Employer Branding portfolio to ensure maximum impact
- Manage supplier relationship and ensuring we are optimising our partnerships.
- Upskill hiring managers in best practice selection techniques
- Work with the JDE Global Talent Acquisition team on selected projects
What experience will you have;
- Proven experience of managing a recruitment process within a fast-paced environment both in-house and agency.
- Proven experience of driving a direct hiring model with extensive knowledge of the range of routes to market and an inquisitive mindset around future methods.
- Proven experience of managing and influencing stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of project management across multiple disciplines or functions
What you'll need to be successful;
- Passionate about talent acquisition with a personal pride for finding the ‘right’ candidate and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Thrives working autonomously and is passionate about delivery.
- Able and willing to flex action, priorities and style to match a wide range of stakeholders and candidates for different roles and seniorities.
- A can-do attitude demonstrated by the willingness to take on new and different challenge.