- ulitsa Lomsko Shosse 121, Kostinbrod, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia. In Bulgaria, the company is represented by two of these iconic brands - the global power brand Jacobs with its Magic Aroma and the Bulgarian “fiery coffee” Nova Brasilia, a market leader in roasted and ground coffee and one of the most popular brands on the market.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
The Finance function aims to ensure business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis and endure processes that drive robust financial challenge and accountability. Moreover the finance function provides analysis and insight for management to prioritize the allocation of resources to areas where value can be created. The Finance Analyst participates actively in the preparation and analysis of financial management information which supports the decision making process of the department. The role represents a professional opportunity for students in terminal study year, master students or those who have just completed their studies, who are proficient English speakers & enlightened by Entrepreneurial spirit, who put Passion in everything they do day by day.
This is a short-term role for a period of 1 year.
The position is located at Coffee Plant Kostinbrod (~8 km from Sofia)
For this role as a Finance Analyst, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Track performance against Manufacturing KPI’s including product cost and tracking of fixed cost spending;
- Process facts and figures in order to support Plant’s budget Ensure timely and accurate reporting and provide analysis on ad hoc requests;
- Co-operate effectively with local and international teams in order to ensure effective planning and cost tracking processes;
- Monitor inventory levels: raw, pack materials, semi-finished goods, apply adjustments (postings and other transactions) when necessary and provide monthly analysis to the Plant Management according to MU Policies;
- Monitor variable cost of the plant including raw material, packaging material, direct variable labor, energy and other variable cost. Prepare actual variable cost at month end and provide analysis versus budget;
- Support actively the yearly planning process – analysis, decks preparation, communication with local and global teams, adhere to strict timelines etc.;
- Support proper Financial Reporting and provide Financial Planning & Analysis (Manufacturing P&L, Operations Budget and Forecasts, Analyses upon request). Develop and execute the financial analysis for the plant.
Desired Skills and Experience. We are looking for someone with:
· University degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration;
· A previous finance experience in international organization is not required but will be considered as an advantage;
· Excellent knowledge of English;
· Strong analytical skills and proficiency with MS Excel;
· Excellent communication and organizational skills;
· Have result-oriented approach and attention to details in daily tasking;
The opportunity to join a highly successful global, yet local, coffee company at an exciting time of steep business growth
· A strong focus on developing our team members through a series of on the job challenges, coaching and training, with the support of state-of-the-art tools and technologies
· A highly competitive Compensation & Benefits package