00006375 - Key Accounts Trainee, Greece
- Leof. Kifisias 44, Marousi 151 25, Greece
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
Today, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Key Accounts Trainee to join our Retail business on a 12month breakthrough journey. Here you will have the chance to be a valued member of our team, enjoy a real job from day one, work with functional experts and get supported by your peers and manager to lead independently, or co-pilot, projects across Sales.
Far more importantly, you will get to know better our awesome people, our amazing business, our unique coffee culture and why not, even turning this role into a permanent opportunity.
You will be based in Athens reporting to National Accounts & Shopper Marketing Manager and responsible to undertake tasks such as:
- Supporting our Key Accounts to achieve pre-determined sales objectives backing up the growth of our business (e.g. Weighted Distribution, Assortment, Share of Shelf, Activation, Promo Calendar Compliance and Effectiveness)
- Supporting and liaising with Shopper Marketing and Field Sales teams to ensure execution and In Store Excellence.
- Supporting E-commerce team on Customer Commercial Calendar to ensure activations’ smooth roll out
- Supporting Shopper Marketing to monitoring execution of promo calendar while ensuring right data input to our systems
- Reporting monthly Sales Analysis’, follow-up and rolling forecast
- Following through complaints, ensure robust follow-up and communication.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years.
We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a Key Accounts Trainee, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business; an MBA or Master in other relevant fields
- Previous experience of 1-2 years
- Numerical & Analytical skills
- Excellent command both of English and Greek
- Proficiency in using MS Office and especially Excel
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews.