Field Sales Representative
- Leof. Kifisias 44, Marousi 151 25, Greece
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Field Sales Representative who will join our Retail business. Reporting to Field Sales Area Manager, Greece, you will be based in Athens and responsible to undertake tasks such as:
- Visiting territory Point of Sales on a periodical basis, capturing business opportunities and achieving competitively superior in-store presence to improve company’s results.
- Building and maintaining productive relationships with customers over time and identifying customers’ needs to achieve company’s sales targets
- Implementing all necessary in-store activities ensuring best shelf placement for company product portfolio following Shopper Marketing guidelines
- Execute with Excellence per banner both centrally agreed activities and in store agreed secondary extra placement.
- Working closely with different functions to drive sales growth by demonstrating business ownership and strong capacity to achieve great results
- A Master Degree in business
- Previous relevant sales experience especially in FMCG will be considered an asset
- Business acumen combined with an entrepreneurial approach; ability to identify and act upon business opportunities
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with a market-oriented approach
- Numerical & Analytical skills
- Excellent command both of English and Greek
- Proficiency in using MS Office and especially Excel
- Valid driving license
What we can offer
- The opportunity to join a highly successful global, yet local, coffee company at an exciting time of steep business growth.
- A strong focus on developing our team members through a series of on the job challenges, coaching and training, with the support of state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
- A highly competitive Compensation & Benefits package.