Project Delivery Manager
- Jalan Puchong Mesra, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The Project Delivery Manager (PDM) is part of the Regional Project & Program Delivery Team, which in its turn is part of the Global Innovation & Program Delivery department.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Delivery Manager is the integrated delivery of the larger (high business impact ad risks) Renovation growth projects to market. Additionally, they support the regional implementation of large innovation projects.
The Project Delivery Manager acts as the project lead and manages multidisciplinary project teams which consist of Marketing, Finance, Operations, Value Stream and R&D.
The PDM reports directly to the Regional Project & Program Delivery Manager.
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The primary responsibilities of the PDM is the integrated delivery of the larger renovation growth projects to market (Value Delivery) and to support the in-market performance of the project in the market till project closure (Building success).
Additionally, the PDM supports the regional roll out and implementation of the large innovation projects, which are run by the Global Innovation Delivery Managers
Projects are aimed to enhance the business growth performance by the organisation. Usually, multiple projects are run by the PDM at the same time.
Responsibilities / Key activities
- Leading the multidisciplinary team responsible for the full project delivery (On Time In Quality). The core team exists of 5-6 work-stream leads.
- Driving the overall content and quality of delivery of the growth projects.
- Driving and managing the key stakeholder alignments with the business and other relevant partners like R&D and Operations
- Support translating the growth opportunity coming from marketing or commercial into a clear and concise project brief and planning.
- Make & Drive the project planning, resources management and budget. Responsible for to continuously manage the planning, resources and budget and signal (anticipated) deviations.
- Identify, manage and mitigate delivery opportunity and project risks
- Actively driving the project gate reviews and key decision-making moments. Responsible to challenge decisions to be made and justify made project decisions at all times.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- University Degree or thinking level, preferably in food- or business management
- Experience in a project management role within an international matrix organization;
- Experience in new product/packaging innovation commercialization
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in innovation- and/or project management preferably in the FMCG;
- Good influencing and organizational skills;
- Good understanding of Marketing, R&D, Operations, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing;
Nice to have:
- Work experience in Asia
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical, Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- 2-days Flexi Leave
- Flexi working hour
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.