Brand Manager - Kenco Specialities
- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee!
Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: JACOBS, TASSIMO, MOCCONA, SENSEO, L'OR, DOUWE EGBERTS, KENCO, PILAO and GEVALIA.
With JDE UK, we are bringing winning Coffee brands such as Tassimo, Kenco & L’OR together under one roof, with one goal: be number one in market!
The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing the Kenco Specialities portfolio – Kenco Duo, Iced Coffee, Sachet Coffee. We need a talented marketer to help us identify what is strategically pivotal to driving the sustained and profitable growth of the category. The portfolio is well placed to capitalise on macro trends and Kenco is the clear challenger brand.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, creative development and portfolio management, shaping the future of coffee consumption in the UK.
- Prepare, develop and execute annual brand plans
- Implement and monitor assigned brand marketing plans to achieve NOS. profit, penetration and share objectives.
- Manage the implementation & delivery of agreed brand campaigns
- Partner with the Commercial team to deliver world-class brand and shopper execution
- Manage budget and expenditure priorities on the category
- Contribute to creative solutions around strategic / tactical brand challenges and opportunities
- Monitor the overall brand performance including Brand P&L, consumer metrics and in market performance to make informed recommendations
- Overseeing of NPD process to ensure in line with Brand Strategy and execution.
- Responsibility for the 360 management of the brand health – using data analysis and brand expertise to make clear recommendations
- The role will also require strong relationship building skills to work locally (internal and external) and with our global brand teams.
- Proven success in marketing at Brand Manager level in a branded FMCG company
- A passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for brands and how they connect with consumers
- Proven experience of creative and campaign development
- Proactive and challenging, showing boundless curiosity.
- Strong team player
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative
- Understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their associated trading issues
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject preferred