Brand Manager - NCC
- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee!
With JDE UK, we are bringing winning Coffee brands such as Tassimo, Kenco & L’Or together under one roof, with one goal: be number one in market!
As the number one player in Single Serve category, JDE UK plays a leading role in transforming the way we drink coffee. The Nespresso Compatible Capsules (NCC) category has been on a significant growth journey and we are now at a pivotal point in the category & brand’s development.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial & confident Brand Manager to join our team and make an impact at shaping the future!
Are you made to stand-out? If yes, then look no further!
- Works with the Global Category team, representing the UK interests and helping influence the global agenda to fit UK needs.
- Responsible for portfolio management. Links in with brand teams to ensure category and brand strategy alignment.
- Generates NPD ideas with category, consumer and shopper insights at the heart. Ensures project progress into product development and implementation phase.
- Leads cross-functional teams to deliver NPD projects, execution of brand/ shopper initiatives and demonstrates project management capabilities and executes with excellence.
- Responsible for development and implementation of through the line activations.
- Ownership of ongoing brand & portfolio performance monitoring & reporting.
- Demonstrates category leadership, is a go to person when it comes to interaction with local and global stakeholders. Responsible for key stakeholder alignment on strategy, project alignment and approval meetings.
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- Experience operating at Brand Manager level
- Experience with evidence of leading major product launches
- Experience of delivering presentations both internally & externally
- Proven track record in building great brand performance and understanding commercial drivers
- Able to demonstrate how you can inspire & engage teams behind ideas to make things happen
- Experience and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Articulate communicator, verbally and in presentations