Global Business Intelligence Specialist
- Oosterdoksstraat, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Business Intelligence Specialist is part of the Global Digital & Media Team. As a team we have the ambition to be where ever our consumer is, to understand their personal preferences, to know which channel to use to reach them, to know what to communicate with them to build trust and to guide them to our websites for conversion. Key to this role is leveraging the right tools and data available both internally and externally for identifying the consumers and their needs at every step of their decision journey.
• Support in building, maintaining and evolving JDE’s marketing data infrastructure and utilize it to make JDE into a data driven organization.
• Drive change by delivering new insights and recommendations together with other colleagues within media, branding & performance marketing, e-commerce and content creation teams.
• Identify, collect and process the relevant data required to answer key questions from multiple markets
• Develop the right data visualizations to enable quick and actionable insights
• Manage with help of our partners the required tagging implementation for performing web-analytics
• Ensure right processes are in place for constantly improving data relevancy, quality and recency
• Develop ongoing insights on how to drive a greater return on our total media and creative production investments.
• Promote a culture of A/B testing, audience segmentation analysis and full-funnel attribution
• Manage with help of our partners the access, maintenance and improvement of our key media & digital tools including MSIGHTS, Google Analytics and JDE dashboarding suite.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
To be successful in this role, it is required of you to have:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in mathematics or IT or data analytics or marketing or finance or engineering with a demonstrated passion for digital marketing and data science.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar client or agency role and possess outstanding communication skills.
• An individual who is able to interpret data well, adept in story-telling with data and has advanced knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI, Google data studio or other dashboarding solutions
• Good knowledge of Python and use of its key libraries for e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn etc.
• Has some exposure to or passionate about predictive modelling and machine learning.
• Experienced in working with data from Google analytics 360 and Facebook business manager.
• Expert in using ETL methods and has working knowledge of tools such as Alteryx, SQL, Big Query and R.
• Data warehousing (lake) knowledge
• Ability to work with large structured and unstructured data and discover hidden relationships
• Ability to multi-task and work seamlessly in multi-cultural and multi-functional environment.
• Likes taking the lead, good in planning and organization skills, and has ability to bring people from diverse functions together to align on and execute value adding data projects.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.