Digital Content Specialist
- Oosterdoksstraat, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The Digital Content Specialist is part of the Global Media & Digital team. This role is responsible for ensuring on time and quality delivery of digital content with focus on websites across our markets. This entails developing and delivering activities to ensure profitable growth by leveraging our marketing tools. The role is accountable for orchestrating and managing content development and delivery, in collaboration with IT and global brand teams, for JDE retail which integrates into our overall integrated communication framework.
Responsibilities: Digital Projects Orchestrator
• Manage the development and utilization of global DAM
• Manage demand of digital content relates project (esp. Website) through local markets
• Act as a single point of contact to asses website development project requests behalf of Global Media & Digital team
• Collaborate with IT to manage delivery of website projects - Weekly coordination with central IT on project prioritization
• Own JDE Retail Marketing Rollout & Development pipeline (Websites, consumer activation campaigns, new tool roll outs)
• Work with agency partners, local and global brand teams in terms of content delivery
• Collaborate with global and local teams on implementation of relevant automation tools
• Orchestrate the projects/operational tasks with relevant stakeholders
• Guide Local/Global stakeholders in terms of ways of working, project processes and existing platform related questions including where relevant update and further refine playbooks and process development in the areas of website and DAM
• Collate and represent IT project charters from both local and global markets.
• Deliver briefs that take into account the technical requirements to deliver the projects.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
• 3+ year digital experience with a proven track record in developing websites and digital content
• Experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns and projects including DAM and technical development of websites
• Strong understanding of overall digital eco system in media and marketing
• Solid knowledge of media and website analytics tools including GA
• Working experience from Espiserver and similar technical solutions for websites
• Success in driving YOY effectiveness and efficiency improvements
• Proven track record of efficiently driving projects to conclusion
• Highly creative and collaborative profile with experience in identifying unmet needs that deliver growth.
• Demonstrating excellent communication, strategic & analytical skills, successful management experience in company focused on growth
• Fluent in English
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.