- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing team of a major Global Coffee company. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing, coordinating & implementing marketing strategy with key customers and channels in order to achieve and exceed revenue and profit targets.
You will be an experienced Digital or Channel Marketing Specialist who has a proven track record of effectively creating, managing and implementing marketing campaigns and promotional activities in the B2B sector. Online lead generation and E-commerce will be a priority focus going forward.
- Defining and delivering segment and customer specific growth strategies that drive internal and external engagement and contribute to business growth
- Developing and executing an annual content and activation calendar for priority customers and segments, in conjunction with the Category Marketing Specialist and the Sales Teams to ensure a consistent message across all brand touch-points, value creation, customer acquisition and retention.
- Seeking continuous improvement and understanding of Ecommerce and digital channels and platforms, utilising best practices through both internal sources in the UK and Central teams as well as external insight sources.
- Working in conjunction with the full marketing team to ensure seamless collaboration and integrated online activation in line with strategic plans.
- Continuous tracking, review and optimisation of the portfolio, pack, promotion and pricing architecture for the focus segments and customers to deliver improved revenue management
- Proactive definition, tracking and management of the Marketing budget in alignment with the finance and sales teams in order to deliver the best return on investment.
- Proven track record of delivering B2B multi – touch-point segment or customer marketing campaigns with a significant focus on online lead generation, ideally in the Out of Home sector
- Experience in digital marketing – particularly in PPC & SEO/SEA, Website and Marketplace optimisation, E-commerce and ideally CRM and subscriptions
- Self-starter with a passion to drive growth with existing and prospective customers in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Both analytical and creative – turning data into winning growth strategies
- Excellent communicator able to make the complex simple and actionable
- Experience in graphics and design an advantage – especially web, video and print
- Passion for marketing excellence and building brands and customer solutions
- Disciplined organizer who builds trust and credibility quickly, delivering to deadlines
- Strong IT, analytical and commercial skills, particularly in MS Office Suite and Excel