E-Commerce CRM Specialist
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
Are you an experienced CRM professional with excellent project management, analytical and preferably Salesforce skills? Are you eager to learn & grow? And do you want to establish the best CRM results within the coffee business? JDE welcomes you to join our dynamic and fast growing Global E-Commerce team where we currently represent two global brands Tassimo and L’OR in more than 20 countries.
In this role you are end-to-end responsible for the creative process, define potential improvements and setting up new CRM marketing projects. The goal is to translate business requirements into solid briefings and to coordinate our agencies to deliver CRM assets and projects for the entire consumer lifecycle journey.
You must be able to make the perfect match between content and target group, based on data, benchmark analysis and just cool ideas you are confident will bring additional value to our brand and targets. We always aim to deliver the right, tailor made message, in the right time, to each individual consumer.
Furthermore, the E-Commerce CRM Specialist must possess great eye for detail and will end-to-end test campaigns, promotions, lifecycle journeys and new functionalities to ensure the best possible consumer experience.
As E-Commerce CRM Specialist at JDE, you will be responsible for:
• Briefing and coordinating of our creative agencies for CRM marketing activities
• Project management for assigned digital CRM marketing campaigns
• Set up the lifecycle emails in Salesforce, create new ideas for Campaigns and define the right segments
• Analyse the performance of our different emails sent out and define based on data where the necessary improvements are to grow our CTR, CVR and in the end revenue
• Collaborating with our content team to deliver the (content) campaign calendar for L’OR and Tassimo
• Internal and external Stakeholder management for CRM campaigns & journeys
• Delivering projects within budget and deadlines
• Responsible for end-end to testing of CRM campaigns, lifecycle journeys and new functionalities
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a E-Commerce CRM Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• At least 2-4 years of experience as a project manager in B2C CRM
• SalesForce platform experience is a plus
• Possess strong eye for detail including organizational, planning and logistical skills
• Demonstrates confident, relaxed, interpersonal and conversational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and coordination
• The ability to think and act as an entrepreneur
• A creative mind
• The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.