PAYROLL / DATA & REPORTING / HR SPECIALIST
- 43 Crooks Road, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Moccona, L'OR, Harris Coffee Co, TiÓra, Jacobs, Tassimo, Senseo, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity; whether that be gender, cultural or generational diversity enhances our workplaces. Please be advised that shortlisted candidates may be required to undertake pre-employment medical and background screening including reference checks.
Due to an internal move and continuous improvement, this is a newly created role based in NZ Head Office in East Tamaki.
This role is strongly weighted towards Payroll but it's so much more than that!
Any week could include:
- Managing (with our outsourced provider - Datacom) weekly and monthly payrolls including both waged and salaried employees
- Employment contracts, documentation and general HR Administration
- Acting as NZ Super User for SAP Success Factors
- Administer NZ Reward and Recognition programme
- Monthly and adhoc reporting (Payroll and HR Data)
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in here at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
We’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Strong Payroll experience with an understanding of relevant legislation (ideally working with Time & Attendance Systems)
- Ideally SAP Success Factors and/or Datacom experience
- Continuous improvement mindset coupled with some project management experience
- A love of data, detail, numbers and accuracy
- Willingness to find the insights in data, not just produce reports
At JDE, in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your needs:
- Best HR Team around - ANZ Cluster approach
- Newly created role with ability to create something new that really adds value to the business
- Lots of coffee and tea
If you think you're up for a new challenge just like this, please grab a cuppa, brush up your CV and apply now (it's really easy, we promise). Should you have any specific questions, you're welcome to call Ali Barfoot for a virtual coffee on +61 2 9551 3423