Marketing Trainee Hungary
- Budapest, Alkotás u., Hungary
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
You are a bachelor or master student and speak fluent English.
You seek for new challenges in the world of business. If so, you might be the talent we are looking for!
The Marketing Trainee forms a part of our marketing team. He/she is contributing for brand activities towards consumers and shoppers that are effectively supporting the brand strategy in Hungary.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work on strong brands such as Omnia, Jacobs, L’OR
- Support projects (ongoing activity & campaigns, internal events, product launches, ad hoc projects)
- Participate and contribute to related meetings, keeping contact with internal/ external stakeholders, other departments such as trade marketing or sales
- Coordination of financial administration of brand activities (PO creation, invoice tracking, vendor management)
- Build up the deep understanding of the coffee/tea market through different analysis (regularly and ad-hoc for dedicated campaigns’ evaluation)
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinker;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance;
- A personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and take responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
- A resilient team player;
What do we expect from you?
- 30 working hours/week;
- Bachelor or Master Student in the last year, preferably in Marketing;
- Fluent in Hungarian and English;
- Excel and Power Point proficiency
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently;
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible.
What will you learn as a Marketing Trainee?
- Working with the data from the market such as Nielsen.
- You will have the opportunity to work with other teams such as trade marketing, sales or get insight of the logistics.
- You will also have a chance to develop more in the project management area because you will get the opportunity manage smaller project.
- Also, you will have an opportunity to develop your communication skills, we are working in a international team.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, do not hesitate but apply on our company website.