Customer Care Manager
- Nyvang 16, 5500 Middelfart, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed!
The Customer Care Manager Professional is responsible for several teams that provide support externally to customers and internally to the total Local sales organization. The departmental teams include telesales, customer care/sales support and local business process owner (BPO). The role is generating sales through Telesales, providing a high level of customer service in Customer Care, and securing that the business process’ (order to cash) are fully implemented and continuously improved through the local BPO.
Responsibilities / Key activities
- Formulate and achieves an effective plan for the Customer Care department. This plan focusses on internal process improvement, quality improvement, and increase of customer satisfaction.
- Create relevant KPI and other performance metrics for the total department.
- Analyze and report on trends related to customer complaints, customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. Signal deviations, prepare reports about the department KPIs.
- Ensure the department is customer focused and provides high level of service to both internal and external customers
- Retain existing customers by ensuring the Customer Care team provide high customer satisfaction in response to complaint handling and prevention.
- Increase the customer base by ensuring Telesales secure appointments for Field Sales for new prospective customers
- Increase the value of existing customers by ensuring Telesales contact existing customers according to the Customer Contact strategy and upselling/cross-selling while securing repeat orders.
- Securing that the business process’ (order to cash) are fully implemented and continuously improved through the local BPO.
- Education: Bachelor degree.
- 10+ years experience in a commercial B2B sales environment
- 5+ years experience in leading a team.
- Understanding of core sales drivers
- Experience in managing customer relationships
- Strong experience with managing commercial processes, especially related to customers and sales
- End-to-end process thinking
- Analytical skills
- Preferably SAP, SalesForce and Apptus applications experience
- Excellent communication skills;
- Result driven;
- Customer first mindset
- Fluent in English.
- FMCG experience.
The team you will be managing in this position is situated at our Danish office in Middelfart.
If you are located in Copenhagen travelling to Middelfart must be expected at least 2-3 days per week.
If you are located in Middelfart some travelling to Copenhagen must however also be expected on a regular basis.
The starting date will be 1st of January 2021
For more information about the position, please contact George Schoof, Interim Country Manager DK; [email protected]