Global IT Security Manager
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a real business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Global IT Security Manager, you will be part of the Service & Operations team and take responsibility for managing the governance, direction, and oversight for the IT Security Compliance processes in JDE. In this role, you will be interacting regularly with Business & IT stakeholders and project teams to embed a more profound IT security expertise within the JDE organisation.
As Global IT Security Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Continuously improving the security posture of JDE as well as the JDE security policy framework;
- Constantly assessing the IT Security measures in place and those established at a policy level;
- Implementation of new IT security protocols together with our worldwide partners;
- Monitoring the compliance of IT Security in JDE worldwide;
- Recommending improvements based on IT Security risks or trends;
- Monitor compliance by supporting and performing IT Security assessments and IT Audits;
- Coordinate IT security/penetration testing of websites, ERP system and infrastructure with external partners.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an exciting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help our activities as a seasoned IT Security Manager and add significant value to the manufacturing activities in JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, in IT, Security or a related field;
- Over five years of experience in IT with strong affinity on security, risk and compliance;
- A CISM, CISSP or GSEC certification;
- Additional GIAC and security certifications are a pre;
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools;
- Knowledge of Azure AD, network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts;
- Working experience in collaborating with external IT Security partners to identify and resolve IT Security incidents;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people- and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- A year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- Additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.