Global IT Security Manager - Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a real business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Global IT Security Manager ICS, you will be part of the Service & Operations team and take responsibility for managing the governance, direction, and oversight for the Security processes for Industrial Control Systems in JDE. In this role, you will be interacting regularly with Business & IT stakeholders and project teams to embed a more profound ICS security expertise within the JDE organization.
In this role, you will support us with:
- Enabling the future objectives for OT security regarding processes, policies and guidelines;
- Delivering strong and repeatable results on the design of IT and OT security at our factories worldwide;
- Creating a successful cooperation with auditors, our regulatory affairs team and external vendors;
- Becoming a “top-of-class” team in the field of securing factory assets;
- Maintaining our agility to upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems;
- Supporting the Dev-Ops journey at JDE.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who is open to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver who can operate as a seasoned Security advisor and add value to the way secure the daily production activities within JDE.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT or a related field of study;
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in securing Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and/or operational technology (OT);
- A CISSP, GICSP, GRID or GCIP or equivalent certification is a pre;
- Hands-on experience with assessing current measures, mitigating risks and design response plans;
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and common information security management frameworks;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people skills and the ability to influence without hierarchical power;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
This includes a:
- Year-end bonus;
- Rewarding pension-plan;
- Additional number of ADV days, as we think a good work-life balance is important;
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances;
- Fitness allowance;
- Discount on company products;
- Flexible, international work environment.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.