Business Controller RO
- Calea Floreasca 169A, București 077190, Romania
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup -
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success, and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are ambitious, creative, and disciplined!
- Contributes to the planning and development of the annual operating budget
- Provides monthly P&L analysis vs plan and rolling forecast, coordinates preparation of monthly report, cross-checks and challenges business input
- Manages Terms & Conditions implementation, performs monthly customer trade spend tracking versus contracts, makes recommendations and follow up
- Responsible for overheads controlling and relation with budget holders
- Provides analytical support and data
- Coordinates projects and improvement initiatives implementation, e.g. reporting tools optimization
- Close collaboration on a monthly basis with Sales Department
- Support SCE Finance Director and SCE FP&A Manager in cluster projects
- May contribute to projects or transactions related to Balance Sheet / Accounting
- 4 to 5 years proven working experience, preferably in similar FP&A / analysis roles in an international organization (ideally FMCG)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Must-be fluent in English
- Proficient user on MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Robust personal leadership
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player and ability to work in multifunctional team
- Strong communication and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
If you are a motivated and sharp-minded professional looking for a challenging role to advance your career, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a driven Romania Business Controller to contribute to growing our Finance department!
In this position, you will report to South – Central Europe Finance Director and cooperate closely with the South-Central Europe Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to plan, monitor, and analyze the business and financial performance of the Romanian coffee business. This includes product and customer performance analysis, annual operating plan preparation and implementation, top management decision support, e.g. financial simulations, variation analyses, and drivers’ identification. You will have the opportunity to work in our fast-paced environment where your analyses and insights make a difference and support our leadership team in making important decisions. We are looking for someone with integrity, energy, passion, and a strong financial background.