E-Commerce Global Web Analyst / CRO Specialist
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The JDE’s Direct to Consumer team is a young and experienced team of digital experts. We are responsible for developing the global e-commerce activities and online experience for JDE and work in close alignment with local markets and global departments. Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and international environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another.
In an ever-growing digital world, making use of customer insights and data to take well-informed decisions is the key to driving a business forward. Collecting, testing, analysing and delivering the information back to the business are crucial steps to understand successes, failures and learn from both.
JDE’s Direct to Consumer (DTC) team is looking to add a new member to their team to explore the data it harvests daily and deliver actions-driving insights to its members. The candidate works closely with the different areas of expertise within the DTC team (Development, Online Marketing, UX, Content, Operations), and reports to the Global Head of Product, part of the eCommerce Management Team.
As E-commerce Global Web Analyst / CRO Specialist at JDE, you will be responsible for:
• Planning, orchestrating and analysing A/B tests and personalized content, designed to improve upon key website performance indicators (such as conversion rate, revenue, life time value and other important metrics)
• Planning and organizing customer research via onsite survey’s or external suppliers
• Monitoring web analytics (Google Analytics) for performance across KPIs
• Serving as a subject matter expert for analytics usage and deployment, and helping foster a data driven and experimentation culture
• Identifying issues with performance across various dimensions and providing information necessary to resolve
• Creating ad hoc reports as needed
• Establishing dashboards for KPIs specific to different business groups
• Share regular update regarding test/personalisation results
• Continuous auditing of performance across various dimensions, identifying trends material to website performance, and working with functional teams to determine underlying causes and effect
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
You are passionate about consumer behaviour and you are driven by data. You are technical and analytical, but also creative. You love uncovering new patterns and relationships in data and creating the next best solution.
For this role as a E-commerce Global Web Analyst / CRO Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• 3 year minimum experience in Conversion Analysis/Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – including A/B testing operations (experiment design, execution and analysis/reporting for stakeholders), measuring and analysing key performance metrics, and providing actionable business intelligence
• Proficiency in utilizing Google Analytics
• Experience with personalization and segmentation
• Experience in UX/UX Research is a plus
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in multiple cross-functional teams, providing leadership or support when needed
• Comfortable working in an agile working environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.