01649881 - Trade Marketing Executive
- Jalan BK 5a/2b, Bandar Kinrara 5, 47180 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
- Responsible for quality control of sales information reliability.
- Analyze gaps and changes needed for adapting global templates to local specifics and keep updated about new information systems and technological improvements to detect opportunities for the company
- To update and track the weekly sales of the national promotion to the regional PIC.
- Prepare sales analysis and reporting on Daily Sales Report, Weekly Sales Report, Monthly Sales Report to commercial team; and Monthly Bad Stock Return to Head of Department.
- Prepare Sales dashboard to facilitate information on supporting sales team.
- To coordinate and manage the submission of promotion requisition form from sales team.
- To coordinate on POSM delivery to region and compiled region requisition of POSM.
- Compiling Monthly Sales Target vs actual achievement for sales team monthly incentive calculation purpose.
- Keep Track on monthly tracking on AOP rental paid VS actual sales on MT & TT and provide necessary input.
- Preparing Sell Out Tracker request by Global Sales Business Analyst
- Coordinator between Marketing Dept & Sales Team on assigned trade marketing projects.
- Responsible on any others ad-hoc project assign by Head of Department.
- University Degree (Bachelor).
- Languages: Fluent in English and local language
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Trade Marketing, Retail;
- FMCG experience