Service Manager Workplace Services
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a true technology business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Service Manager, you will be part of the Service & Operations team and take responsibility for managing and improving the quality of End-User Services within JDE worldwide. In this role, you will interact with various senior stakeholders, external technology service providers and other JDE IT teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring consistent, effective and efficient delivery quality of End User Services to all JDE users globally
- Managing the provisioning, maintenance and optimization of the IT End User Services Catalogue
- Driving the maintenance and availability of IT End User Services documentation and training to end-users and relevant other parties to drive adoption of services by JDE end users.
- Manage the day-to-day IT End User Services operations, along with internal IT and external vendors.
- Monitoring if SLA’s are adequately managed and reported by the suppliers and driving relevant contractual and financial changes to completion
- Driving continuous improvement and standardisation of processes used between JDE and suppliers and owning improvement actions and implementation projects that come out of it
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we offer an exciting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help achieve our goals as a seasoned Service Manager and add significant value to the availability of IT for all employees in JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree, in IT or a related field
- Over 5 years of experience in IT Service Management in a multi-vendor, multi-country environment
- Certification or experience with ITIL v3.
- Experience in translating organization goals and objectives into operational End User Services requirements
- Managing virtual teams globally and interact with different cultures
- Well-developed people- and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Guaranteed year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- An additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume to our career site. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.