Assistant Brand Manager
- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee!
With JDE UK, we are bringing winning Coffee brands such as Tassimo, Kenco & L’Or together under one roof, with one goal: be number one in market!
JDE sits as a very strong Number 2 within the Instants category and we have every ambition to become Number 1. At present, the Kenco brand accounts for almost 50% growth of the entire coffee category. We are therefore now at a pivotal point in the brand’s development and we are seeking passionate, creative and entrepreneurial minds to join our team.
So if you are looking to make an impact at shaping the future with delivering real brand value growth in a driven, fast-paced environment, then look no further!
The Assistant Brand Manager for Instants will play a key part in creating and shaping the marketing plans for our Power Brands Kenco & L’OR and Tier 3 brands. The ABM will be responsible for managing specific projects, but also supporting other members of the team with activation and tracking of the plans. You will have the opportunity to impact the full marketing mix in order to drive mental, portfolio and physical availability of our brands in the UK&I.
The Assistant Brand Manager will be actively involved in brand performance tracking and analysis, product portfolio development, local marketing campaigns execution, design & artwork evolution and in-store activation. Success will be achieved by working closely and building winning partnerships with our internal and external associates and agencies.
- Support the Category Manager on portfolio management, including leadership of ‘adaptation’ projects, packaging artwork process, and deployment in store through powerful sell-in and launch.
- Responsible for brand and portfolio performance tracking and analysis, and supporting the wider sales & marketing team to create course correction plans
- Supports Shopper Marketing JDE to ensure exceptional brand activation at POS
- Responsible for Instants local marketing budget management, tracking and reporting
- Responsible for compiling market & competitor reviews in order to feed into plans
- Supports Instant team members in various activities as required
Must have experience:
- Previous marketing experience, preferably FMCG preferably at an junior ABM or ABM level.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with track record of building strong relationships/collaboration
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset (we are a “start-up” business)
- A “can do” attitude
- Educated to degree level preferable