Global IT Business Process Manager - Record To Report
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a true technology business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise areas: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Business Process Manager RTR, you will be part of the Enterprise Solutions team and take responsibility for managing and improving the global IT template for our financial technologies. In this role, you will interact with senior finance stakeholders in JDE worldwide, external technology providers and other JDE IT teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Enabling the future objectives of the Record-to-report business process
- Delivering strong and repeatable delivery capabilities for our financial SAP technology
- Becoming a “top-of-class” team in the field of record to report architecture
- Creating the best cost for value delivered
- Maintaining our agility to easily upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems
- Supporting the Agile and DevOps transformation at JDE
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who is able to support our activities as a seasoned business adviser and add value to the finance technologies within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT or Finance
- Over 5 years of experience designing and implementing SAP FI/CO systems
- Experience implementing “Lease Accounting Engine” (LAE) technology within a global enterprise
- Hands-on experience with designing profitability analysis (COPA)
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
- Well-developed people & stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- Additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume to our career site. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.