Identity & Access Management Architect
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a true business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As IAM Architect, you will be part of the Service & Operations team and report to the Global IAM Manager in a technical role focused on the security architecture in the IAM domain. The IAM Architect will work with other architects and other stakeholders to continuously improve on an enterprise IAM solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever changing business needs.
As IAM Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Provide technical subject matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to the enterprise landscape, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies in accordance to the IAM vision and mission for JDE
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing
- Has hands on experience in role management, authorisation concepts and SoD analysis in ERP systems such as SAP and Salesforce
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our stakeholders by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we offer an exciting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help achieve our goals as a seasoned IAM Architect and add significant value to the safety of data in JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would have:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree, in IT or a related field, extended with a CISA or CISM certification preferably
- Over 5 years of experience in supporting IAM processes and procedures within a globally operating company
- Hands-on working experience with IAM solutions, as well as The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
- Well developed people and stakeholder management skills
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- A year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- Additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume to our career site. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment.
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live, or how you take it.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.