Identity & Access Management Specialist
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a true business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As IAM Specialist, you will be part of the Service & Operations team and take responsibility for monitoring and improving the IAM processes in JDE. In this role, you will be interacting regularly with business stakeholders and project teams to embed the IAM components successfully into new and existing applications.
As IAM Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the compliance of identity management policies and processes
- Continuously improve the identity and access management automation for on-premise and cloud applications
- Increase the awareness amongst IT and OT associates and business stakeholders on the importance of IAM
- Implement, safeguard, and improve the security of information assets and personal data
- Manage the IAM support teams of external technology providers
- Maintaining our agility to upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems easily
- Supporting the Agile and DevOps transformation at JDE
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we offer an exciting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help achieve our goals as a seasoned IAM Specialist and add significant value to the safety of data in JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would have:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree, in IT or a related field, extended with a CISA or CISM certification
- Over 5 years of experience in supporting IAM processes and procedures within a globally operating company
- Hands-on working experience with Identity Management solutions (e.g. SAP Identity Management, Saviynt) and implementation of SAP GRC AC, PC, RM modules including role management
- Experience in SAP SOD analyses, system monitoring and IAM for Cloud-Based solutions like Salesforce
- Experience in maintaining SAP Authorization Concepts (ECC, APO, BW, HANA) and RBAC models for other applications; and in Non-SAP IAM processes where the backend is integrated with SAP
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
- Well-developed people- and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- A year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- Additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on coffee and tea products
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, you can apply by uploading your resume to our career site. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.