Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a “combined business model”, which consists of one high-end platform for all IT systems and users across JDE worldwide. This transformation is operated by the department of Global Information Services (GIS), which operates in three areas of expertise: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be a part of the IT Services and Operations team. You will be responsible for managing the execution of IT and OT infrastructure programs worldwide and for continuously improving the IT infrastructure operations at JDE.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of infrastructure projects according to the agreed requirements and in line with JDE design principles
- Delivery of projects to integrate new sites/locations into the JDE network
- Project risk- and finance management
- Participating in lifecycle management evaluations of the IT infrastructure, to ensure up-to-date assets
- Providing advice on infrastructure standards and mitigating operational risks
- Implementing and evaluating global technological advances
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an exciting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who can help our activities as a seasoned Project Manager and add value to the IT and OT infrastructure within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline
- 10+ years of experience in managing IT infrastructure projects
- Proven experience in managing multiple, concurrent, technical projects
- Understanding of infrastructure technology and trends
- Experience with project management methodologies like Prince2/PMP
- Experience managing both internal and outsourced IT resources
- Managing virtual teams globally and with varied cultural backgrounds
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
This includes a:
- Year-end bonus
- Rewarding pension-plan
- An additional number of ADV days
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances
- Fitness allowance
- Discount on company products
- Flexible, international work environment
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.