01655887 - Commercial Trainee BE
- Esplanade 1, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
- You are responsible for the management and growth of an existing customer portfolio in a specific region and at the same time you are looking for opportunities in the business.
- In consultation with the Field Support Specialist & the National Field Sales Manager, you will achieve the set objectives.
- You report on a daily basis to the National Field Sales Manager: Monitoring and providing relevant information as well as competitive developments and market trends.
- You are responsible for the optimal visibility and presence of our products (within and outside of region) by means of regular visits in the sales points F1, F2 and F3 allocated to you.
- You are also responsible for agreeing and following up on internal promotions including stock, merchandising, entertainment activities and planograms.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 250 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- You will soon have a master's degree with a commercial orientation.
- You are customer-oriented, dynamic and easy to contact.
- You have a sense of responsibility and solid organisational skills.
- A thorough knowledge of how to use mobile applications is a plus and you have a basic knowledge of Excel.
- You work independently, are result-oriented and take the initiative.
- You set the bar a little higher for yourself and you are a real target hunter.
- You have a very presentable appearance. You are the company’s business card. You are passionate about coffee and tea and you feel very strongly about our products.
- You are driven to get the best out of every situation.
- You can easily manoeuvre between formal and informal situations.
- You quickly see the bigger picture and know how to set priorities.
- You are a team player, but can work independently.
- You are fluent in Dutch, understand French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You have the ambition to evolve in our company. The position of Sales Representative is a starting position to be held for 18 to 24 months before you take up a position in our Brussels office (e.g. Junior Key Account Manager, Shopper activation specialist, Brand specialist, ...) Given the region, you should preferably reside in the Brussels region.
At JDE, in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your needs. We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious –JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing –all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.