HR Business Partner
- 90 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiÓra, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
HR Business Partner aims to support the organization in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement.
The role is accountable for executing the HR agenda including people aspects as compensation and benefits, talent and performance management, labor relations and associate engagement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate, improve and implement the specific HR policy, processes within the scope of the organizational culture and structure.
- Provides expert knowledge to the local management regarding associate engagement issues, organizational structures and change projects.
- Functions as an internal/external contact point for HR legislation issues/questions, questions regarding HR themes and processes. This in order to guarantee correct information flow and process continuation.
- Provides expert knowledge to the local management in managing local labor relations (unions, works councils etc.) and with local managers in dealing with front line associate issues.
- Monitors compliance of local HR policies, procedures and documentation with local regulations and proactively flags issues of non-compliance.
- Responsible for employee life cycle: Recruitment, onboarding process, talent review process, performance development, talent review process.
Education: University, Master Degree
Experience: Must have:
- Knowledge of HR processes;
- Proven experience in project management;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and HR tools.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- FMCG experience;
- Experience in an international environment.
We offer our associates plenty of opportunities to make a contribution today to the coffee experience of tomorrow. Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You can see this impact in the organization, the brands, the products and in your own development.