- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
We believe amazing things can happen over a cup of coffee.
Everyone’s coffee experience is unique and we’ve been innovating since 1753. Our coffee has been loved for generations and a career with us will mean you’ll be playing your part in shaping the future of coffee.
When we grow, you grow. If you have a thirst to be part of our journey, you’ll be exposed to the full spectrum of your field of work. We value potential. We create opportunity to help you grow as a professional, surrounded by amazing people.
Our goal is simple but ambitious. Jacobs Douwe Egberts: a coffee for every cup.
JDE is a €5 billion global business retaining a start-up feel and containing some of the leading brands in Coffee and Tea – Kenco, L’OR, Tassimo and Douwe Egberts to name a few.
The UK represents a top 5 global market for JDE and continues to be a growth engine for the category, driving premiumisation by leading the single-serve portion with the Tassimo brand and premiumising the instant coffee segment through Kenco, L’OR and the Douwe Egberts brands.
The professional business unit is aligned with ‘on the go’ consumption of our brands including customer such as offices, hotel groups, pubs and bars and hospitals. Professional makes up approximately 25% of the UK&I business.
The Segment Manager Key Accounts is accountable for generating revenue and developing partnerships with all Key Account customers, nationwide, within the Professional Direct Business aiming for retention and sustainable growth. The role translates and locally implements the Professional direct sales strategy. The role is accountable for developing and executing existing account and sales plans to ensure that the Professional sales volume and profitability objectives are met.
- Realising local sales results vs. targets set by Principal/HQ for the local Professional segment
- Leading the Professional Direct Key Accounts sales team
- Executing general pricing, within guidelines and pricing bandwidths, and group pricing governance. Flagging exception and pro-actively asking for central approval to manage deals outside of the defined bandwidth
- Applying locally defined Sales / Customer Strategy and Segmentation to local Professional markets/segments
- Implementing International Key Account Management in the development of the account planning for named International Key Accounts.
- Defining account planning, prioritization of initiatives and negotiation approach for local Professional (key) accounts, and monitors progress on account plan.
- Extensive commercial experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Senior Sales experience is essential, ideally with the Professional sector
- Proven track record in the management of a sales team
- Ability to manage a changing workload in a dynamic deadline-driven changing environment
- Demonstrated drive, confidence and risk taking
- Experience in working in a complex corporate structure
- Proven ability to anticipate needs and initiate action
We are proud of our passionate and driven associates who challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and support one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing across the globe. Your achievements here will get noticed.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: JACOBS, TASSIMO, MOCCONA, SENSEO, L'OR, DOUWE EGBERTS, KENCO, PILAO and GEVALIA