Replenishment Production Volume Planner
- Tole Bi Street, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Johann Jacobs and Egbert Douwe didn’t know where the journey would lead, they just believed that everyone deserved the coffee they love. Now JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is leading the way, shaping the future of coffee. As a pure-play coffee company, we are proud to be part of millions of people’s lives. Enjoyed in over 80 countries, our 12,000 passionate coffee champions are delivering our vision: a coffee for every cup.
True coffee democracy begins here with all of us. Coffee is at the heart of life. It is with us at the big moments and the small. It’s an expression and enjoyment of personal taste and everyone should be free to enjoy their coffee their way. So why don’t you join us? And be a part of something amazing…
- Analyse orders and forecasts for manufacturing from commercial divisions of the company.
- Calculate manufacturing plans for coffee packaging for the short and long term. Update plans on weekly basis.
- Predict consumption of materials for suppliers and for the procurement department, according to weekly, monthly and annual plans.
- Calculate and timely place orders for suppliers on direct and technical materials in accordance with the needs of production. Track the execution of orders.
- Provide independent communication on the preliminary procurement process (receiving of commercial offers, discussion of prices, etc.) for low-value packaging materials.
- Based on manufacturing data, prepare reports on the consumption of materials, the efficiency of their use, the level of inventory established by the company, etc.
- Maintain the necessary communication with suppliers (including confirm of invoices for payment, participate in the process of recovering losses or returning defective lots in case of quality / quantity claims regarding direct and technical materials).
- Participate in projects: marketing projects for changing material design, launching new products, new projects in the field of manufacturing logistics.
- Maintain database of supply of materials, make necessary changes to information systems, maintaining the relevance of information on the consumption of raw materials and packaging.
- Collect and process manufacturing data, analyses manufacturing performance indicators with the goal of continuous improvement and simplification of planning processes.
- 1+ years of working experience in the field of manufacturing logistics;
- Preferably a background in FMCG;
- Knowledge and experience in planning orders and supply of materials, managing projects on cost reduction;
- Negotiation skills with suppliers, customs and warehouse services;
- Skills in calculating the level of materials on stocks, effective replenishment of effluents, preparation of logistics reports;
- Experience in maintaining databases of manufacturing activity;
- Experienced Microsoft user (Excel, Word, Power Point), preferred SAP;
- Creativity, perseverance, analytical skills, ability to work with complex tasks, quick and effective decision making;
- Intermediate level of English
- Excitement from working and learning in the team of high-profile professionals;
- Extensive functional learning;
- Competitive salary package;
- Compensations & benefits package, which includes: medical insurance, meal allowance;