HR Business Partner, Stockholm (Kista & Gävle) - JDE Gävle factory, home of Gevalia
- Färögatan 33, Kista, Sweden
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee.
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS - a global coffee & tea company.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: JACOBS, TASSIMO, MOCCONA, SENSEO, L'OR, DOUWE EGBERTS, KENCO, PILAO and FRIELE.
Please find further information about us here: www.jacobsdouweegberts.com
Are you passionate about coffee? Are you a commercially driven HR professional? And do you love to work with both blue and white colours associates? Do you want to be a part of a Nordic HR Team? Do you deliver on the operational HR agenda while keeping a long-term focus?
In your role as HR Business Partner for our Manufacturing Unit in Gavle (JDE Home of Gevalia) and our Professional business in Kista, you will be a part of a dynamic and driven HR team. You will be reporting to the Nordic HR Director, who is based in Copenhagen. You will pro-actively pick up on the needs of line managers, implement and facilitate key HR processes, solve challenges in the business and be involved in and work on various projects. You are most likely living in the surroundings of our manufacturing unit in Gavle and will be traveling to our Professional business in Kista, Stockholm at least 1 day per week, depending on the business requirements.
We offer our HR Business Partner the following main responsibilities:
- Acting as business partner on HR topics for both line managers and associates (blue and white colour associates), in which you provide advice on a broad range of employee relations
- Establishing and develop the foundation of basic HR processes within our manufacturing unit environment
- Make sure that the day-to-day HR work is compliant in accordance with Swedish labour law, JDEs Code of Conduct and health and safety standards.
- Coordinating, improving and implementing the Global and Nordic HR project and processes that supports building a performance culture
- Managing the HR agenda on topics such as recruitments, development, sickness absence, job evaluations, talent management, performance development and compensations and benefit processes
- Facilitate and monitor HR initiatives and programs across the functions and entities
- Develop labour relations and negotiate with the unions (labour law, salary processes)
You offer the following qualifications and profile:
- You have at least 5 years work experience within operational HR in an international environment, preferably within production and manufacturing
- You know and understand Swedish labour law and agreements, both within the blue- and white-collar segment
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders
- Great communication and negotiations skills, also from Union negotiation
- Project management experience
- Self-driven, resilient and like a rapidly changing environment
- Achievement orientation - high drive and an ambition to succeed
- Results-driven with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in an environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Fluency in English and preferably a Nordic language
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Management Resources – or another commercial area (as minimum)
It goes without saying that we offer you a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop in an exciting international growing business with amazing colleagues and a unique culture with great brands.
Does this sound like you? Are you the one we are looking for to join our Nordic HR team? If questions, please reach out for our HR Director Nordics, Majvi Wulff-Christensen [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to apply!
We are looking forward to drinking a cup of coffee or tea with you!