Customer Care Specialist
- Ruscote Ave, Banbury OX16, UK
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be the first point of contact for JDE customers and deliver local customer services in line with defined policies and procedures.
You will provide a complete order process and customer service facility to all customers and ensure that all order and delivery issues are promptly resolved in order to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times:
- Process customer orders according to target
- Number of end user customers on target
- Handling calls and enquiries daily according to the defined target
- Order Processing: Maximises customer service level by processing all customer orders in such a way to eliminate any errors in order. Analyses service failures and makes recommendations for improvements. To maximise customer service level and sales.
- Resolve customer complaints: Ensures efficient customer complaints handling and decrease of the number of complaints.
- Pre-advising all customers of any potential shortages including reason and next availability.
- Processing all allocated customer’s returns/queries. Logging all customer complaints queries or issues and ensuring all are resolved in a timely manner.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints. Reports on customer complaints as requested by customer service lead.
- Stock Data: Gather data from Demand Planning and provide information on stock issues in such a way that efficient communication is relayed to all customers and internally to sales in order to maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Deliveries: Provide the Logistics Operators with adequate lead-time in such a way that all customer deliveries can be planned, coordinated and dispatched in order to satisfy the required deadlines, maximise utilisation and minimise cost.
- Administration: Administer customer account data. Update master data as appropriate, ensuring accurate specific information. Provide on-going support as requested by team leader or manager.
- Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.
Degree or relevant job related experience preferred
Experience in handling Logistics enquiries from customers and 3rd party Logistics suppliers
Experience in Microsoft Office: specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook
Knowledge of SAP
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Good listening skills & initiative
Attention to detail and accuracy
Problem analysis and problem solving
Exemplary communication skills – verbal and written
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world.