Global IT Application Integration and Release Manager
- Keulsekade 143, 3532 AA Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
In your role as the Global IT Application Integration and Release Manager you will be a member of the IT Services and Operations team.
- You will be responsible to ensure quality support services for applications throughout the whole JDE organization (including SAP, Salesforce and other global applications). As JDE relies mainly on 3rd parties for the execution of support of applications you will need to partner extensively with JDE vendors and partners.
- Furthermore, you will lead the definition, alignment, implementation, harmonization and improvements of the application support services models for global applications of different importance.
- You will be accountable for the definition, alignment, standardization and implementation of the Release Strategy/Calendar and Transition to Support Methodology for IT projects and programs.
- You together with other IT stakeholders will strive for continuous improvement, aiming to increase speed and time to market for new functionality, infrastructure and applications while securing proper support and stability of the overall JDE application and infrastructure landscape.
- You will be key in enabling JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS to be best in class when it comes to IT Application Support and Release Services.
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelor degree (or equivalent), and 5 to 7 years of increasing experience and responsibility in IT, including good experience in managing ITIL based Support Services and ideally have experience in agile / scrum and DevOps implementation methodology.
This can be incident, change, release, configuration, integration and/or vendor management experience in large multimillion contracts. You will have a proven track record in Service Management and Release Strategy, having been active as IT Release Manager, Service Manager or Vendor Manager within a multinational organization. You are excellent at interacting with business & IT at all levels with a clear communication style.
Next to many career opportunities and an attractive salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus;
- Rewarding pension-plan;
- Additional free time (ADV);
- Remuneration for travel expenses;
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances;
- Fitness allowance;
- Discount on company products;
- Flexible, international work environment.