Brand Activation Manager (maternity cover)
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
For the Nordic HQ, in Ørestad (Copenhagen), we are looking for a Brand Activation Manager to for the Danish and Swedish Sales unit. The role is a maternuty cover for approx. 12 months.
The Brand Activation Manager is responsible for translating brand strategies into local activations. To develop, monitoring and implementation the country and account specific activities in close collaboration with the Marketing team and Sales Activation Manager. Activations to include concept creating with external agency, trade materials, displays, premia, promotional packaging, shelf material, leaflets and advertisements in retail magazines.
The goal is to guarantee the perfect in-store presentations of all retail brands, including sales and marketing targets by using the right promotion and communication displays in and outside the shelves for both Sweden and Denmark.
Responsibilities / Key activities
- Translate brand strategies into local activation, defining purpose and KPI
- Develop trail, recruitment and sales activation. Define mechanics, key message and assets per activation
- Decide how to present and activate new product launches in store
- Excellent and on time delivery of advertisements for publication in relevant retail magazines
- Responsible for all contact with external advertising agencies
- Responsible for the internal contact with Brand Manager and Sales Activation Manager
- Create the plan for all activities and campaigns for next coming year aligned with Nordic Marketing and Sales strategy
- Budget responsibility and P&L ownership for the Trade Marketing budget
- Analyze and follow up the ROI (return of investment) and improving the campaigns impact on the sales result
- Responsible for managing all material data in SAP and E-Buy
- Present action plans at sales conferences
- Gathering facts and insights about our consumer and shoppers in order to increase conversion rate in store
- Participate in internal European Trade Marketing meetings and workshops
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, Retail
- FMCG experience, preferably in an international environment
- Fluent in Danish and/or Swedish and English
- Structured and detail oriented
- Driven and focused
- Proactive and an experienced project manager
- Creative problem solver
Please reach out to HR Business Partner, Nicolai Kragbøll if you have any questions.
Mail: [email protected]