Global Pillar Leader Autonomous Maintenance (AM)
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
In your role as the Global Pillar Leader AM you will contributes to the company’s Operations function. The Operations function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, providing products, services and information that add value for customers and stakeholders. The function manages sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain (warehousing, logistics and distribution) and planning processes and ensures optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale, taking into account efficiency, required flexibility, security of supply and considering costs, working capital, quality levels, service levels, company and society values.
The Global Pillar Leader AM reports to the Global Manufacturing Excellence & Engineering Director and has no direct reports.
The Global Pillar Leader AM is responsible for developing and implementing the Autonomous Maintenance pillar road map for all manufacturing units across all categories. This Pillar is fundamental piece of the JDE Manufacturing Operating System. You are able to focus on the plan will be clarity of the road map, quality execution, standardization and contribution to operational results, highlighting GE, MTBF improvement, and operators capability improvement.
To be successful in this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Academic education with Master Degree in Engineering (or related field)
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in manufacturing management in Food, Pharma or Process Industry business environment;
- Profound knowledge of TPM methodologies and proven track record of leading successful implementations on a company scale; Proven knowledge in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma desired, but not mandatory
- Experience of working in an International and multi-cultural environment;
- Experience in working in a Matrix organization;
- Multicultural experience, sensitive for key stakeholder needs, good listener;
- Possesses strong leadership and influencing skills;
- Has an energizing and inspiring personality and can take people along on the journey of implementing TPM methodologies.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please don't hesitate to apply immediately, we are keen to get to know you!