Global Accounting & Reporting Manager
- Oosterdokskade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The Global Accounting & Reporting Manager drives smooth internal and external reporting processes within JDE (Jacobs Douwe Egberts) and AHBV (Acorn Holdings B.V.). In this role you will build solid networks with a diverse portfolio stakeholders to manage compliance, quality and timing of each process and continuously seeks for opportunity to improve.
- Review monthly financial reporting, prepare full set of financials with full understanding of the underlying business drivers, including appropriate documentation of areas involving judgement;
- Prepare investor relations type reporting for JAB (holding company);
- Focus on accountability of the KGM/KDP (recently merged company) to ensure reporting with high quality on in time based on the Group’s accounting policies;
- Keep up-to-date for any developments, such as new standards, interpretation and examples based on JDE practices;
- Prepare quarterly financial statements for the bank consortium and determine covenant and coverage ratios;
- Opening balance sheet, purchase price allocation and external audit;
- Carefully manage process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Master Degree in accounting and finance. RA or AA is required;
- At least 10 years of proven experience in financial reporting. Big-4 experience is preferred;
- Full understanding of IFRS and US GAAP;
- Profound analytical skills and experience with project and process management;
- Knowledge of consolidation software tools (SAP BPC is a plus);
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Experience internationally within an FMCG company;
- Fluent in English.