Global Market Research Analyst
- Oosterdok, Amsterdam, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Within this role, you will be setting up, executing and reporting ad hoc market research projects, both quantitative and qualitative. You will also be managing research agency relations and assuring the actionability of research conclusions and learnings.
In the Market research team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Translating information needs into research briefings
- Managing quality control at every step of the research process (questionnaire, translations, results, etc.)
- Delivering clear learning and actionable research conclusions
- Acting as a sparring partner for the global category teams, representing the consumer in the conversations
- Actively participating in the JDE research community
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Degree in Economics or Business, Marketing, Sociology
- Excellent commands of English (both oral and written)
- Fluent in data literate, knowledge of statistics
- 3 years as a researcher in a FMCG company or research agency, preferably with experience in both qualitative and quantitative market research