HR Business Partner, Global R&D and Procurement
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
In your role as HR Business Partner for Global R&D and Procurement you will be a part of the enthusiastic and driven HR team. You will be reporting to the Global HR Director RD&O.
You will pro-actively pick up on the needs of line managers, implement and run key HR processes, solve challenges in the business and be involved in/work on various projects supporting R&D and procurement.
- Acting as business partner on HR topics for both line managers and associates, in which you provide sound advice in employee relations;
- Coordinating, improving and implementing the HR processes while shaping the performance culture;
- Managing the HR agenda on topics such as sickness absence, job evaluations, talent management, performance development;
- Working on projects as required by HR & business;
- Your work location is Utrecht and traveling abroad is part of this role, depending on the business requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need a university Master degree and have 5+ years of HR experience in preferably a Consumer Goods/ R&D / Procurement or related environment. You have experienced HR in a fast moving environment and are able to drive global mindset. You have well-developed English communication skills, are structured and organized, can handle competing priorities and have a solid credibility. You have a strong business acumen in combination with a pragmatic problem-solving approach. Last but not least you are hands on and able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills and ability to take ownership. Does this sound like you? Are you the one we are looking for to join our great RD&O HR team? Please don’t hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to drink a cup of coffee or tea with you!