Commercial Finance Manager
- Honey Ln, Maidenhead SL6, UK
We believe amazing things can happen over a cup of coffee.
Everyone’s coffee experience is unique – that’s why we bring this flavour into our careers. We keep our care and guidance individual to you. We celebrate achievements and support one another in a workplace that’s committed to doing the right thing – all across the world.
Our goal is simple but ambitious. Jacobs Douwe Egberts: a coffee for every cup.
JDE is a €5 billion global business retaining a start-up feel and containing some of the leading brands in Coffee and Tea – Kenco, L’OR, Tassimo and Douwe Egberts to name a few.
Working with us is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the world’s largest pure play coffee company.
- Implements and adapts the strategic plan for the country based on financial implications of business developments. Provides input and prepares the annual operation plan for the country (for final approval by the Executive Committee) and directs the execution of activities according to this plan.
- Ensures monitoring of business and financial performance, by providing various stakeholders in the organization with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
- Directs the planning and execution of transaction processing, to be in line with the overall business and organisation development, aiming for efficiency and effectiveness improvements, in liaison with the Finance Shared Service Center
- Organises and maintains a timely and adequate reporting and forecasting of consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, within local accounting rules.
- Responsible for local tax filings (VAT, WHT returns, “wage taxes”, annual CIT return and the corresponding instalments or advanced tax payments), when applicable. Ensures compliance related to the completion and custody of the Transfer Pricing documentation files. Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly / quarterly tax reporting schedules to corporate.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, controlling, or alternatively business administration
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- 4+ years of experience in finance; preferably a background in FMCG / supply chain/operations area;
- International experience in Commodity and Currency Risk Management (coverage, hedging, commodity futures, options, risk management tools). Commodities experience is essential and could also come from other markets;
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate and driven associates who challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and support one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing across the globe. Your achievements here will get noticed.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: JACOBS, TASSIMO, MOCCONA, SENSEO, L'OR, DOUWE EGBERTS, KENCO, PILAO and GEVALIA