Global Procurement Controller
- Keulsekade 141, Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Global Procurement is in the center of cost out and Operating Working Capital programs. It is a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The scope is approx. €2 billion. The job is complex and demanding yet very exciting with lots of learning opportunities and exposure to top management. The job goal is to create business insights and recommendations through analysis & benchmarking of procurement spend pools to drive productivity and OWC. The person will report to the Global Procurement Finance & Excellence Manager.
- Establish forecasting model and analytical tools for Accounts Payable
- Benchmark payment terms
- Establish rolling Procurement Purchase Variance forecast integrating actuals year to date and latest volume forecast from central planning
- Establish validation process for indirect productivity tracking
- Engaging with budget owners & putting discipline into the process
- Biannually risk assessment for Top Tier Vendors
- Risk assessment for new vendors
- Lead benchmarking & trend analysis among the vendors on cost, invoice frequency
- Work on cost models to understand the price lists, key drivers of costs.
You have the 4C’s (curiosity, creativity, courage, connection), strong analytical thinking and attention to detail. We want you to be able to speak up and collaborate with outspoken people; teamwork is at the essence. Moreover, you have a BA/ BSc, preferably MSc/ MBA and a solid experience (4-6 years) in financial analysis & reporting; ideally on procurement processes. Last but not least ideally you have experience on Analytics & Automation tools: Power BI, Alteryx, Blue Prism