Nordic Online Specialist (12-month maternity cover)
- Ørestads Boulevard, København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
In the job you will play a central role in the organization and you will become part of the Digital team within the Nordic marketing department. You will become part of a skilled, ambitious and vivid marketing team. Your role will be to ensure optimization of our ecommerce sites in Denmark and Norway. You will plan & execute online campaigns and optimize sales from those activities. We are looking for an e-commerce specialist with a commercial mindset who is passionate about conversion optimization, SEM, Paid Media, analytics of online trends and a wide range of ecommerce tasks.
Your new challenge:
- Manage the daily operation of the Professional E-commerce platform/webshop including product management and display
- Planning and execution of online marketing and sales calendar
- Sparring and updates with Category and Country teams to ensure alignment on campaign plans
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase the website traffic
- Provide a seamless online customer journey driving online sales
- Develop and implement plans for optimizing customer conversation to e-commerce purchasing
- Assure that comprehensive e-marketing content, product data and tools meet the requirements for targeted e-commerce customer platforms
- Work closely with Global Digital team to drive and develop the digital roadmap
The Successful candidate possess:
- At least 3 years of experience from e-commerce or online lead generation combined with University degree within the field of expertise or similar
- Expert communication skills, both verbal as well as written
- Abilities to managing Content Managing Systems and online sales promotion systems
- Personal drive and accountability to lead activities
- Experience of e-mail marketing and technologically savvy
- Fluency in local language and English
JDE offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a fast-growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It is an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
For more information about the position, please contact Nordic Digital Manager Michael Madsen: [email protected]