Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
- Ørestads Boulevard, København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Our Nordic HR team is looking for a highly professional and experienced Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager. This is an operational role with strong focus on people development but at the same time will work focused with talent acquisition. This is a hands-on role which manages, administrates and facilitates end-to-end people development solutions and supports the business in talent acquisition.
The Nordic Talent Acquisition and Development Manager has the overall responsibility in making key processes come alive at JDE:
- contributing to the development and implementation of the company’s talent, training and development strategy, in alignment with the company’s people strategy
- acting as a facilitator for the company’s vision in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement
- attracting candidates and matches them to temporary or permanent positions within the company
The Development task will have focus on:
- serve as advisor to all Nordic associates on Talent Management and Development issues and related matters
- contribute to the development of tools and training for performance management, ensuring performance management is embedded in the business
- facilitate talent development processes and implementation in business
- be responsible for in-house training delivery and facilitation for associates and teams
- coordinate and manage HR master data management (regarding Talent, Learning & Development)
- Assess and measure the effect of learning and development activities, help our associates make the most of learning opportunities, improvement where needed
- be an active partner and provide support to HR Business Partners, also building HR Business Partner capabilities
- share HR best-practices, policies and large scoped company HR projects
In the area of Talent Acquisition, you will:
- oversee recruitment activities in the Nordics by managing different stakeholders in the recruitment process
- receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create candidate shortlists to hand over to HR Business Partner and Line Manager
- manage advertising vacancies by drafting and placing advertisements on social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- manage recruitment related events
- track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Further develop and implement processes, tools and systems regarding employer branding, on-boarding, recruitment process (including assessment and behavioural based interviewing)
- manage internal and external career sites, applicant tracking system
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an international HR oriented environment
- Background which demonstrates solid experience with Talent Acquisition and Development, preferably from an international complex matrix organisation
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders
- Project management experience – manage and coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously that often represent competing priorities
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Self-driven and have emotional awareness and resilience
- Achievement orientation - high drive and an ambition to succeed
- Results-driven with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in an environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
Excellent English language skills; and preferably a Nordic language
You will be part of Nordic HR team, and will report to Nordic HR Business Partner. You will be working in the Nordic Region office in Copenhagen.
JDE offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a fast-growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It is an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.