Segment Marketing Manager
- Nyvang, Middelfart, Denmark
How is it working for JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS PROFESSIONAL? We are proud of our passionate colleagues who challenge the status quo and styles of perfection in all they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious - JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means that you will make a difference in a busy but collegial environment. We work as a team celebrating our successes and helping each other. Our employees collaborate with a diverse group of like-minded colleagues in an innovative environment focused on doing the right - all over the world. What you do here will be noticed.
We value Simplicity, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Discipline and Solidarity.
Are you our new Marketing leader with a strong commercial mindset?
For our B2B marketing department we are looking for an ambitious, commercial and passionate Segment Marketing Manager.
In the job you will play a central role in the organization and be a part of the Danish management team. You become part of the Nordic marketing department, which also consists of a Nordic category team and digital team.
The interface is large, both internally and externally, and you will become part of a skilled, ambitious and busy segment marketing team.
- Initiates, develops and implements the segment marketing strategy and plan
- Cooperates with sales and inspires and delivers initiatives contributing to the achievement of the defined commercial targets per out of home customer segment
- Utilizes market, costumer, sales and competitor data to build insights delivering costumer value and profitable growth across segments
- Drive a fact-based way of working within the team
- Develops, executes and monitor costumer lead generation and processes Managing and coaching the Segment marketing team. Exhibits a strong focus on people development and consistently improves capabilities and engagement in the team.
- Delivers go to market plans for high impact execution of the innovation pipeline
- Cooperates with the Nordic Category team with regards to optimization of product portfolio, innovations and Nordic projects
- Build best practice cases and proactively share learnings in the Nordic Marketing team
- Managing the Segment Marketing budget optimizing ROI and market impact
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, industry standards and competitors, to improve the segment marketing strategy.
- 7+ year relevant work experience and people management in B2B (or trade) marketing;
- Profound experience in stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Result driven
- Creative commercial mindset
- Experience of working in an English speaking matrix organization is beneficial
- Good English skills, both in writing and orally
- Customer facing/sales experience
- Bachelor degree or Master degree
We Can Offer
- An independent and developing position in an international company in rapid development
- A dynamic environment with competent colleagues
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
The position can work out of our office in Copenhagen however as the position is responsible for a team at our office in Middelfart this would be the primarily working location.