Manager COE Marketing & eCommerce Retail
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. In order to enable IT as a competitive advantage , we are currently transforming our IT department towards “One Platform” which allows us to quickly facilitate change and growth potential through the standardization and hyper customization of our technology. This transformation is managed by the Global Information Services department (GIS ), which operates in the expertise areas: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions, and Strategy & Planning.
For the Enterprise Solutions team, we are currently looking to hire an experienced COE Manager with a wide range of experience in creating and managing the strategic direction for B2C Marketing & Sales solutions within a global enterprise.
As a COE Manager at JDE, you will be responsible for:
- Enabling the future objectives of our commercial B2C technologies and architecture;
- Delivering strong and repeatable delivery capabilities for our consumer sales solutions;
- Ensuring operational effectiveness, people management and the financial execution within budget;
- Maintaining a close collaboration with business stakeholders in the JDE Marketing and eCommerce departments;
- Becoming a “top-of-class” team in the field of digital marketing and ecommerce technologies;
- Creating the best cost for value delivered;
- Maintaining our agility to easily upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems;
- Supporting the agile transformation at JDE.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who is ambitious to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who is able to proactively manage the Centre Of Excellence and add value to the way we operate our commercial activities within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT or a related field;
- Over 7 years of experience in managing a large or midsize team;
- Hands-on experience implementing and integrating B2C digital marketing and ecommerce technologies on a global level;
- Knowledge of Marketing and eCommerce solutions like: Salesforce, Magento CMS, Epi-server;
- Profound knowledge of sales processes and capabilities;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people & stakeholder management skills;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to many career opportunities and an attractive salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus;
- Rewarding pension-plan;
- Additional free time (ADV);
- Remuneration for travel expenses;
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances;
- Fitness allowance;
- Discount on company products;
- Flexible, international work environment.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by a first and final round interview.