Solution Manager Order To Cash (OTC)
- Keulsekade 143, Utrecht, Netherlands
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. In order to enable IT as a competitive advantage , we are currently transforming our IT department towards “One Platform” which allows us to quickly facilitate change and growth through the standardization and hyper customization of our technology. This transformation is managed by the Global Information Services department (GIS ), which operates in the expertise areas : Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions, and Strategy & Planning.
For the Enterprise Solutions team, we are currently looking to hire an talented solution manager with a wide range of experience in designing and implementing SAP SD in a global enterprise.
As a Solution Manager at JDE you will be responsible for:
- Enabling the future objectives for OTC business process;
- Delivering strong and repeatable delivery capabilities for our Retail and direct-to-consumer business;
- Becoming a “top-of-class” team in the field of Order To Cash;
- Creating the best cost for value delivered;
- Maintaining our agility to easily upgrade, integrate and maintain our systems;
- Supporting the Dev-Ops journey at JDE.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented candidate who has the ambition to support the change at JDE. In this job opportunity, we have an interesting career challenge for a creative problem solver, who is able to support our activities as a seasoned business adviser and add value to the order to cash processes within JDE worldwide.
Our preferred candidate would also have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT or a related field of study;
- Over 5 years of experience in implementing SAP Sales & Distribution;
- Hands-on experience with implementing SAP systems in a Retail or Direct to consumer environment;
- Ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people skills the ability to influence without hierarchical power;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills;
- An accurate and disciplined working attitude.
Next to many career opportunities and an attractive salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment.
- Year-end bonus;
- Rewarding pension-plan;
- Additional free time (ADV);
- Remuneration for travel expenses;
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances;
- Fitness allowance;
- Discount on company products;
- Flexible, international work environment.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be a phone interview, followed by a first- and final round interview.