- Ørestads Boulevard, København, Denmark
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are looking for a Supply planner to join our Supply chain team in our newly established Nordic head quarter in Copenhagen. As a Supply planner you will ensure that we have the right stock at the right time to meet demand. You will manage your own portfolio of third party vendors from production planning/optimization, to on time delivery and you will be the in-house contact person towards our own production plants. You will also be responsible for managing stock levels as well as monitoring rotation and portfolio performance. In addition, you will be the point of contact between marketing and supply when it comes to NPD and delist timings. Furthermore, you will focus on continuous improvements of our Supply chain KPIs in close co-operation with the rest of the supply chain team.
- Managing service level for the country/MSU
- Identifying & resolving service risks
- Responsible for the preparation of production plans towards own portfolio of vendors
- Determine ABCD classification, & calculate proposed safety stock settings
- Be the link with internal stakeholders in terms of NPD & delist timings
- Monitor slow moving and potentially obsolete stocks & propose improvement actions for approval by Central Planning.
- Improve Forecast Accuracy & Forecast bias
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the supply process, procedures and internal routines
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years Supply Chain planning experience. Preferably within FMCG.
- Experience of SAP ECC, SAP APO and Excel is a clear advantage
- Good communication skills and capable of influencing others
- Structured way of working
- Highly analytical and accurate.
- Eager to take ownership and initiative.
- Result driven.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
In JDE You´ll be working in a changing environment. The job is perfect for anyone who wants to build a good knowledge in Supply Chain in a large international company. In this role, you will get valuable knowledge and experience that creates great opportunities to advance within the organization.