Field Sales Specialist/Регионален Супервайзор
- 1, Varna
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is a global coffee & tea company, serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Kenco, Pickwick, Pilao & Gevalia. In Bulgaria, the company is represented by two of these iconic brands - the global power brand Jacobs with its Magic Aroma and the Bulgarian “fiery coffee” Nova Brasilia, a market leader in roasted and ground coffee and one of the most popular brands on the market.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
The Field Sales Specialist is responsible for managing the Field sales on local level including the planning, coordinating of sales activities and sales goal-setting for field sales in the region Varna.
Responsible to monitor and achieve the defined retail KPI’s. Manage a team to ensure they achieve the defined targets.
Control, supervision and participation in the preparation of annual plans for the most important clients.
Active participation in the negotiations with clients of annual agreements, promotional activities, discounts, etc.
- Develop and improve product turnover through direct contacts with Distributors and Distributor’s Sales Representatives.
- Plan and control efficient routing cycles of Distributor’s Sales Representatives for regular and systematic call coverage of retail outlets within the region.
- Take orders from the distributor, monitor his stock availability and ensure the distributor delivers transferred orders regularly and on time.
- Distribution control: gain new customers, identify and pursue opportunities to widen distribution, maintain optimum stock levels in retail stores, defense shelf placement, through Distributor’s Sales Representatives.
- Follow up of economic budgets, supervision and monthly control of financial plans budgeted, by client.
- Effectively utilize the company’s support services, e.g. promotion material, advertising etc.
- Preparation and active participation in meetings with the sales team.
3 – 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG company (preferably gained with an international company);
Management experience, leading a team
High level of PC literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
Good knowledge of English
Strong communication and presentation skills;
Project management skills and result-oriented approach in daily tasking;
Strong analytical skills;